We live today in a world that is so very different from the one we grew up in, the one we were educated in .The world today is changing at such an accelerated rate and we as educators need to pause and reflect on this entire system of education.
Aristotle once said that, “educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” Even as we impart education to match the advancement in technology, we march our children ahead with the ethos of moral values and principles. We endeavor constantly to instill these qualities in our children. We pride ourselves to help them grow and develop into sensitive and responsible citizens of the next generation.
It is our aim to help all students achieve a level of excellence in their chosen field. Together we will have to move along, as we all sincerely believe to REACH HIGHER.
A committed and supportive management, dedicated teachers, caring and co-operative parents blend harmoniously to create a child-centric school. I am very sure through collaborative effort we can achieve more to benefit our students who are the future leaders of tomorrow.
1. The pupil should come in a neat and clean uniform and must be present 10 minutes before the bell.
2. The pupil should not absent himself/herself without submitting leave letter.
3. If the pupil is continuously absent for more than 5 working days without intimation, Medical certificate must be submitted.
4. No child is allowed to go home in-between class hours – to hospitals, weddings, temples and outstation trips etc. if it is necessary leave may be allowed either for the morning or afternoon session with the support of the leave letter.
5. English is the medium of communication for all students in the campus.
6. The students are expected to bring books according to the time table only. Diary must be brought daily to school.
7. Parents are requested to watch the progress of their children regularly and also to meet the Principal to convey any information about the pupil.
8. The information must be read and signed by the parent / guardian regularly and they can write their remarks in the diary for the information sent.
9. Gold ornaments are strictly prohibited.
10. Wrist watch should not be worn by any student.
11. Lunch bag should not be given late to cause inconvenience to the child.
12. Mobile phones are strictly forbidden in the school. If it is found with the student it will be forfeited and he or she will be suspended from school for one week.
13. Students must maintain silence and order at all times. Running and shouting within the campus are not allowed.
14. Pupils are forbidden to disfigure or damage the school property. severe action will be taken against them.
15. Any change of address should be communicated without delay.
16. Parents/guardians are not allowed to meet their children and teachers during school hours. In exceptional cases principal may be contacted.
17. Students suffering from infectious diseases like chicken pox and mumps should attend school after the period of quarantine, Medical certificate must be produced.
18. Continuous absence without prior information will result in removing the name from the rolls.
19. Parents are most cordially requested to extend their best co-operation to the school authorities and help us serve your children in the best way possible.
20. The school reserves the right to add, modify and cancel any of the standing rules and enforce new rules from time to time.
1. A Month’s notice in writing signed by the parent or guardian, is required for the removal of a pupil from the school.
2. Students leaving the school in the middle of a term for any reason must pay the school fee for the full term.
Parents who wish to meet the Principal / Class teacher can meet between 4.00p.m and 5.30p.m
|1||The School reopens||1||Working Day||5||Working day|
|3||Working day||5||Skill fest - Interschool Competition||12||Working day - Club activity|
|10||Holiday||6||Skill fest - Interschool Competition||14||Krishna Jayanthi-Holiday|
|14||Election - SPL, ASPL,House Captains, Class Monitors||7||Skill fest - Interschool Competition||15||Independence Day|
|16||Last date for the collection of I term fee||8||Holiday||19||Holiday -Excursion - (Primary Classes)|
|17||Investiture ceremony||13||I - Mid Term test||25||Vinayagar Chathurthi|
|24||Working Day-club activity||15||Working day||26||Working day -Excursion (Higher classes)|
|26||Ramzan - Holiday||22||Working day-Distribution of Report Cards|
|29||Working day - Sports Day|
|2||Bakrid Holiday||1||Moharam-Holiday||4||Working day|
|5||Teachers day||2||Gandhi Jayanthi - Holiday||11||Holiday|
|9||Holiday||4||The School Reopens||14||Childrens day-Working day|
|11||Last Date for the collection of II term fee||7||Working day - Distribution of Report cards||16||II Mid Term Test|
|16||Working day||14||Holiday||18||Working day|
|20||Quarterly Examination begins||18||Deepavali - Holiday||25||Working Day- Distribution of Report Cards|
|23||Working day||21||Working day|
|27||The school closes for Quarterly holidays||23||Medical Camp|
|29||Saraswathi Pooja||28||Working day|
|2||Milad-un-Nabi-Holiday||1||New Year Day||3||Annual day|
|9||Holiday||2||The school reopens||10||Holiday|
|15||Half-Yearly Exam Begins||6||Working Day - Distribution of report cards||15||III Mid term test|
|16||Working day||10||Last date for the Collection of III term fee||17||Working day|
|23||The School Closes for Half-Yearly Holidays||14||Pongal||24||Working day - Distribution of report cards|
|3||Working Day||7||Working day|
|10||Holiday||14||Tamil New Year-Holiday|
|17||Working day||16||Annual Exam begins|
|24||Working day||24||The school closes for summer vacation|